Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g linear-imaging scanner provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications. Fast intuitive reading of 13 mil bar codes out to 18 inches (457 mm), as well as reading of high density bar codes as small as 3 mil are both enabled in a single device, eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
- Superior Hand-Held Scanning: Increases throughput by offering intuitive and aggressive hand-held scanning performance
- Highly Versatile: Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457 mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as reading of high density bar codes as small as 3 mil in a single device
- Class-Leading Durability: Increases up time and reduces service costs with a reliable design that utilizes no moving parts and full impact resistant bumpers
- Comfortable, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity with a gun-shaped form factor optimized for intensive hand-held scanning
- Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time consuming process of scanning programming bar codes with automatic interface detection and configuration